adidas Group Senior Business Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Business Consultant Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group.

Direct contact via phone, 2 interviews, quick decision making after Agreement. First interview was typical Review of CV and high Level discussion about the Job. Second interview was a Group discussion with the Team about the challenges of the Job, the Company in General and an example use case to work on.

Interview Questions
  • Use Case was to describe how to handle Project Management in an international context with distributed teams   Answer Question
typical - communicate expectation as high as possible - to end up somewhere in avg

Other Interview Reviews for adidas Group

Senior Business Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at adidas Group in October 2013.

I had two rounds of Skype interview followed by a face-to-face interview for which they flew me into their office in Herzogenaurach, Germany. I had 4 people in the interview panel and it a very friendly and professional chat. They made me feel at ease and we had a very productive discussion. I was asked to describe the key milestones in my life using a flipchart graph to introduce myself.

Interview Questions
    • Had 2 case studies that had to be completed during the interview when the panel members took a coffee break. The time given to prepare was just 15 minutes for a fairly complex case study.   Answer Question
    Tried negotiating but the offer was final and I took it.

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Herzogenaurach (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in May 2011.

Telephone Interview, Line Manager Interview, in the end what Counts is personality over Job qualitfications

Interview Questions
    • Image yourself 2 years from now looking back at your time at adidas. What would your time have been like to call it successful   Answer Question

Worked for adidas Group? Contribute to the Community!