adidas Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Media Analytics Intern Interview

Social Media Analytics Intern
Herzogenaurach (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at adidas Group in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied on the corporate website. The interview was via phone, since I was not able to reach Germany at that time. The interview was directly with my supervisors, and they were very nice.

A week after the interview I got an email announcing I was accepted for the position with all the details about the documents I had to provide to the HR department for my Work Permit (not needed if you are an EU citizen). The company took care of the whole process, I didn't have to bother. They also provided my a list of possible accomodations.

The office atmosphere was great, it was a great mix of professionality and friendliness.

Interview Question – Tell us what you know about the Social Media landscape in Russia   Answer Question

Worked for adidas Group? Contribute to the Community!