Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at adidas Group
- Sales Associate (18)
- Retail Sales Associate (9)
- Intern (5)
- Store Manager (4)
- Internship (4)
- Team Leader (3)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (3)
- Designer (2)
- Senior Business Consultant (2)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Projektmanager (2)
- Sports Marketing Coordinator (2)
- Marketing-Manager (2)
- Team Lead/Manager (2)
- Intern Business Analyst (1)
- Team Lead Developer (1)
- Assistant Duty Manager (1)
- ECommerce Solutions Manager (1)
- Senior Global Retail Opportunity (1)
- CRM Director (1)
- Social Media Analytics Intern (1)
- Marketing Operations Level I (1)
- Human Resources-Recruiting/Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Brand Communication Specialist (1)
- Running Tech Representative (1)
- Limited Duration Intern (1)
- Functional Trainee Program (1)
- Seasonal Retail Store Associate (1)
- Global Brand Marketing Football Internship (1)
2 people found this helpful
Sports Marketing Coordinator Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at adidas Group.
Applied for the position through an employee recommendation. After a month, I received a recruiter phone call interview, which went smoothly. Mostly talking about my past sports experiences and how I communicate with other people. next after 2 more weeks, I had another phone interview with the hiring manager who asked more about my sports background and how I deal with problems within the workforce. He was very nice and understood and related to me. He said he would like for me to come in to Adidas HQ and interview for a panel. 2 more weeks went by then had and interview with 4 people with in the marketing department. It was about an hour interview. After that it took a whole month to be told I did not get the job.
- If you had a marketing budget of $500,000 what would you do with it for this sport? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for adidas Group
3 people found this helpful
Sports Marketing Coordinator InterviewApplication Details
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at adidas Group.Interview Details
I applied through the company website, and was invited to a video webcam interview about 2 weeks later. The interview consisted of four pre-recorded questions, each gives you 20 seconds to prepare an answer, followed by a minute to share an answer.
The four fairly basic behavioral questions were:
Why Adidas and what is your affiliation with basketball?
Tell us about a time you worked with executive-level employees.
Tell us about a personal achievement you are most proud of.
Tell us about a time when you had to multi-task between several projects.
3 weeks later I got an email, only after sending a follow-up email to adidas HR, telling me they're pursuing other candidates.Interview Questions
No OfferNegative Experience
- Tell us about a time you worked with executive-level employees. Answer Question