adidas Group

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview Details – The interview process was very long. For a Store Manager position I had to interview with a recruiting specialist, then the head of recruiting, then the area manager for the area I was interviewing in, then an additional 2 area managers from other areas, and finally the head of adidas NAM, NIc Vu. It was long but each person gave me valuable feedback at the end of each interview. I enjoyed the feedback because so many times we leave interviews wondering how it went. Each individual told you how it went, saying they would give feedback to the recruiting department.

Interview Question – So, if we were out to dinner or at a bar, and just met, what would you tell me about yourself?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You are able to negotiate, but there is not much wiggle room. I negotiated for more salary, less sign on bonus. but is was only wiggle a thousand dollars either direction.

Osage Beach, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at adidas Group in March 2007.

Interview Details – I applied online. Within a few days I was contacted for an interview with the regional manager. He made me feel very comfortable and I enjoyed speaking with him. One mistake I made was not doing enough research on the company itself. Several questions about company history and sponsered athletes. I was then asked to sign a release for a background check. I have a spotless background. Then I was asked how my credit was. I honestly answered that in my much younger years I had messed up my credit, but since that was 13yrs ago I didnt think that would still reflect today. He was very nice and understanding. In parting he told me that if I hadnt heard from him in a week, it would be acceptable for me to contact him, but most likely no news is bad news. ! week later, I in fact did contact him, and basically he informed me that he did want to hire me, but had not recieved the OK from corp. A couple of days later, he called me and said that corp. said no to me, but he was trying to find out why. I knew it was my credit at that point, and I apologized for wasting so much of his time. He was a very professional man, and I respect the choices that were made. If you cant manage your personal finances, why in Gods name would they want you to manage theirs! I would have absolutely loved to work for this company.

Interview Question – Name one proffesional athlete sponsered by our company   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at adidas Group in February 2009.

Interview Details – need to go through 4 different interviews which includes - Operation GM, Operation head , Owner and at last with the HR for the final documentation. This all takes max 5 to 6 days and during this we are tested upon are skills, thoughts and capabilities. if we are Confident and approach with positive attitude than its just a kind of formality.

Interview Question – have you ever been to irate customer and if so than how did you handle the situation.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Make sure that salary package should be clear and understandable. need to check with all the deductions and location provided.

Store Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at adidas Group in February 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter had interviewed via the phone. The interview was approximately one hour which consisted of questions regarding my retail experience. Questions focused on human resources, ie. training and developing; operations, and sales. I had asked the interviewer questions pertaining to the company: benefits, location and sales volume of the store, dress code, and growth potential. The interview had ended with the interviewer informing me that my information would be forwarded to the area district manager. It has been 2 months and no one has contacted me.

Interview Question – Would you be able to sell soccer and golf merchandise without any experience in the sport?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at adidas Group

Worked for adidas Group? Contribute to the Community!

adidas Group Videos

adidas Group – Why Work for Us?

define: strength For more than 80 years, the adidas Group has been part of the world of sports on every level, delivering state-of-the-art sports footwear, apparel and accessories. Today, the adidas Group is a global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at adidas Group Store Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by adidas Group employees and interview candidates.