Adjunct Faculty Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

50 Companies: 13 of 50

See the latest Stratford University Jobs

39 Interview Questions: 110 of 39 Sort by

Apr 14, 2014

Interview Question for Adjunct Faculty at Santa Rosa Junior College:

“The questions were not as difficult as the format which is very formal and rigid. I served on an interview panel and it is very nerve wracking for the interviewers too as we have to follow the…”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Adjunct Faculty at Anne Arundel Community College:

“was a normal interview”

Apr 6, 2014

Interview Question for Adjunct Faculty at The Art Institute of Las Vegas:

“You may be asked about classroom management and how you would handle various situations. You may be asked about how you appeal to different learning styles, large groups of students.”

Apr 4, 2014

Interview Question for Adjunct Faculty at Stratford University:

“Describe your teaching style.”

Mar 31, 2014

Interview Question for Adjunct Faculty at Stratford University:

“None. Standard adjunct faculty questions.”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Adjunct Faculty/Graphic Design Instructor at IADT:

“This focused on how I would address student concerns about moral or ethical conflicts regarding specific assignments of exercises such as figure drawing.”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Adjunct Faculty at Norwich University:

“There were really no difficult questions. Other than asking about my work experience, I was questioned about my teaching experience, which was mostly as a teaching assistant in graduate school. I…”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Adjunct Faculty at Community College of Denver:

“None. That's the problem. I cannot imagine how the information they get from those antique, trite questions could inform them of the quality of the teacher. This told me a lot about how much they…”

Jan 16, 2014

Interview Question for Adjunct Faculty at Madonna University:

“Why Madonna? What is your teaching style? How do you engage students?”

Jan 10, 2014

Interview Question for Adjunct Faculty at Maricopa Community Colleges:

“The qualification most needed for this job is the educational requirement. The departments require certain numbers of graduate credits in the area you are teaching in to even be considered.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adjunct Faculty interview questions and reviews. All 39 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.