Administration Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,549 Interview Questions: 2130 of 1,549 Sort by

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant III at Willamette University:

“Excel skills test had not been tested by hiring committee before hand so there was alot of difficulty and unknown when I asked questions for clarification.”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at RiceTec:

“"Are you married?" Yes, I was actually asked that by someone who uses the excuse that he's from Brazil; HR says he's been told not to ask questions like that but "he gets nervous." Then he proceeded…”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Gardner Denver:

“Their questions were very straight-forward and none of them were difficult to answer. Most of their questions were about my work experience.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Aug 10, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at USA Vein Clinics:

“No difficult questions.”

Aug 9, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Hired:

“There was no question too difficult. It was all very basic and questions you get at any job interview. "Why do you want to work here" and "Tell us about your background" type questions.”

Aug 9, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Administrative Assistant In Miami Supporting Team at Airbus Group:

“All questions were pretty standard, be prepared to walk through your resume and know about the company.”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at OfficeTeam:

“How much you are willing to be paid?”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at One Medical Group:

“If you won the lottery for a million dollars, what would you do with it? What would your biggest fan and enemy say about you? If working in a team, what is one thing you could work on that your…”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Marquette University:

“There was no difficult questions, I prepared for the interview very well, and utilized glass doors website. Question that I was most prepared for was: How do you handle conflict in the workplace?”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Goldman Sachs:

“Typical questions, but they mostly wanted me to just elaborate on my resume.”