Administration Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,490 Interview Questions: 2130 of 1,490 Sort by

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Interline Brands:

“Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant/Sales Assistant at Garden State Home Loans:

“Nothing was too difficult. They just ran through my resume and asked me about positions held and why I left.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Training, Learning and Consulting:

“all of the sales questions!”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at NuVasive:

“I, a director to whom you report, assign you a project. In the middle of the project, the VP tells you to drop everything you're doing and work on something for him. What do you tell me to explain…”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Victor O Schinnerer Company:

“why are you looking for a new job”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at United Therapeutics:

“Questions were really easy but the most difficult question was WHY was I interested in position. Why would I not be?”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Cintas:

“Please give me an example of a time that you made a serious error, and tell me your resolution.”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Silverman McGovern Staffing and Recruiting:

“In my experience, the most difficult part of the interview was working out how I would be able to continue an assignment into the fall when the school year begins. However, we were able to work out…”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at The Hartford:

“Tell me something you are not good at.”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at IEEE Communications Society:

“How long do you expect to stay in this area and can you commit to x amount of years.”