Administrative Executive Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

62 Companies: 13 of 62

See the latest Henry Schein Jobs

56 Interview Questions: 110 of 56

Sort by

Aug 21, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Executive Assistant, Customer Service, Office Manager at Lolly Wolly Doodle:

“If I would take less pay than I make.”

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at North American Installations and Service:

“would I mind driving the owner or employees to airport.”

Aug 2, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at Georgia Department of Public Health:

“If offered this position, what would be your 30, 60 and 90 day plan of action/goals?”

Aug 2, 2014

“If no guidance were provided, how would you handle learning how to do your job?”

Aug 2, 2014

“How would you handle a scheduling conflict between a meeting with the Commissioner and a budget meeting?”

Aug 2, 2014

“If a meeting were missed because of your error, how would you handle that?”

Aug 2, 2014

“Do you frequently manage complex scheduling including conflicts with multiple parties.”

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant to Executive Director at The Terraces of Los Gatos:

“Group interview; probably would have been more successful if it were a 1 on 1 interview”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at Dallas Independent School District:

“Most of the questions were typical interview questions with a lot of jokes inserted.”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at Montgomery Coscia Greilich:

“A partner gave me a test. I did not pass but he wanted to see how I figured it out and came to the conclusion I did. It was really a test of my patience, logical thinking and problem solving.”