Administrative Executive Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

56 Companies: 13 of 56

1 Administrative Executive Interview Question and Review

See the latest Henry Schein Jobs

47 Interview Questions: 110 of 47 Sort by

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at Dallas Independent School District:

“Most of the questions were typical interview questions with a lot of jokes inserted.”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at Montgomery Coscia Greilich:

“A partner gave me a test. I did not pass but he wanted to see how I figured it out and came to the conclusion I did. It was really a test of my patience, logical thinking and problem solving.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant/Sales Assistant at Garden State Home Loans:

“Nothing was too difficult. They just ran through my resume and asked me about positions held and why I left.”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant at IEEE Communications Society:

“How long do you expect to stay in this area and can you commit to x amount of years.”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Machine Learning - Human Capital Management (HCM) at Goldman Sachs:

“First interview:
1. Improve the product google glass by identifying objects in scene and populating information about it on screen.
2. How to efficiently index a book based on words

Second…”

Jun 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ACORN:

“Would I be able to restructure the day-to day operations of the Oakland office and be able to present the restructure proposal to the Board of Directors in 2 weeks. Then a year later do the same for…”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Henry Schein:

“What do you feel are your weaknesses? I have a hard time answering this question.”

May 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Beyondsoft Consulting:

“The most difficult question I was asked by the client was: How would you build moral within the team?”

May 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at AMETEK Programmable Power:

“Questions were the usual ones including past experience, best / worst tasks in a job. It really wasnt difficult but again I was a temp.”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at UMBC:

“There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.”