Administrative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,112 Interview Questions: 1120 of 4,112 Sort by

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Linux Systems Administrator at Liquid Web Inc.:

“Various basic Linux commands were asked including how to rename/copy files, change directories, restart services, ect.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative at Fino Consulting:

“I was asked to detail the most frustrating or challenging client I had ever dealt with.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Administrative Assistant at TIAA-CREF:

“They were the pretty standard questions, nothing unusual.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Year-Round Administrative at SAS Institute:

“Not really any difficult questions, most of it was basic just trying to get to know you, asking why you are interested in the subject, and asking about your previous job experience.”

Jul 6, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Managerial Position at Midwest Research Institute:

“The interview questions were reasonable. There were no trick questions. Most were about previous experience and management skills. The people I spoke with were professional”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at One Medical Group:

“The whole interview kind of caught me off guard because it was so informal and pleasant. I kept expecting someone stern to sit me down and grill me like most other interviews I'd been to.”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Salesforce.com Administrator & Global Reporting Analyst at Teleperformance:

“What is out of place in this data set?”

Interview Question for Administrative Specialist at Kaiser Permanente:

“Questions are all very well written, directly relate to position. Nothing all that difficult nor unexpected”

Interview Question for Facility Administrator at United Surgical Partners:

“How do you feel that your experience might contribute to success of the facility you are interviewing to manage?”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at US Census Bureau:

“All questions were pretty generic, no surprises. There were a few questions about maintaining information security that you might not see in every interview. "What is your experience in keeping…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Administrative interview questions and reviews. All 4,112 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.