Administrative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3,730 Interview Questions: 1120 of 3,730 Sort by

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant III at Cornell University:

“Why do you want to work here as an admin. with a degree from Cornell?”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Macy's:

“How little the job pays. After being told what the job actually pays i was asked if i wanted to continue with the interview, i said no, i havent been paid that low of a wage since i was a teen…”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Network & Systems Administrator at Physicians Reference Laboratory:

“For me the interviews were easy. None.”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at National University:

“The question that they emphasized the most was if there was another employee who was giving you issues- how would you handle the situation?”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Misericordia Heart of Mercy:

“Really easy, basic questions: Have you ever filed? What was your least favorite thing about your last job?”

Interview Question for Anonymous Administrative at IPC The Hospitalist Company:

“They asked me typical questions for an interview.”

Interview Question for Contract Administrator at Saunders Construction:

“Since the company has a very philanthropic grounding, would I have any interest in this type of company?”

Interview Question for Systems Administrator at First Niagara Bank:

“Question regarding the ACBS system I would be working on. Did not have experience with it.”

Interview Question for Supply Administration Specialist at US Marine Corps:

“Moment of Truth during both MEPS and Boot Camp.”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at KPMG:

“The questions on the interview were very standard. I did not find them to be difficult since I always prepare for an interview. Also, I make it a point to have a list of questions after the…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Administrative interview questions and reviews. All 3,730 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.