Administrative Services Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

11 Companies: 13 of 11

See the latest Truly Nolen Jobs

13 Interview Questions: 110 of 13

Sort by

Aug 21, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Executive Assistant, Customer Service, Office Manager at Lolly Wolly Doodle:

“If I would take less pay than I make.”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant/Sells Repr/Customer Service at Keller Williams:

“They don't give you any question that will show your knowledge or skills. Maybe only something that is written in your resume, like educational background”

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative at SNI Companies:

“What was the least money I would except.”

Feb 10, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Receptionist at OfficeTeam:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions.”

Jan 14, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service/Administrative Assistant at Kent Landsberg:

“The most difficult question i was ever asked was when a customer came to will call and was flirting and asked me out and i was married. He happened to be one of our good customers. i took it to my…”

Sep 12, 2013

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant/Customer Service at Bothell Florist:

“I think would have to be how to deal with difficult and very upset customers when the shop is extremely busy.”

May 9, 2013

Interview Question for Customer Service/Administrative Assistant at Autumn Care:

“How do you handle conflict?”

Jan 24, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Health Services Administrator at JCDH:

“its not hard if you know the job”

May 26, 2011

Interview Question for Patient Access Services Administrative Assistant at WellStar Health System:

1 of 1 found helpful

“Would you get bored in a year and leave us?”

May 26, 2011

1 of 1 found helpful

“Would you be upset if you spent a lot of time completeing a task then were told you needed to do it differently?”