Administrative Support Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

94 Companies: 13 of 94

99 Interview Questions: 110 of 99

Sort by

Aug 31, 2014

Interview Question for National Sales Support Administrative at Paylocity:

“How are you doing today?”

Aug 27, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Support Team Member at Macy's:

“All of the questions were pretty simple. Mainly situational and "what would you do" type of questions.”

Aug 26, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Support Team Member at Macy's:

“"Tell me about a time when you listened well"”

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Support Team Member at Macy's:

“She asked nothing that had to do with the position which in my opinion should have been focused on office skills. Nevertheless she asked name a time when you received exceptional service? why did you…”

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Support Specialist at QinetiQ North America:

“The questions were politically incorrect and in some cases insulting. Most unprofessional interview ever!”

Aug 9, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Administrative Assistant In Miami Supporting Team at Airbus Group:

“All questions were pretty standard, be prepared to walk through your resume and know about the company.”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Support Role at Golder Associates:

“I was asked to relate my experience to a series of questions on job tasks. Nothing too challenging since I had the identified experience and came prepared to the interview.”

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Support Administrator at Princeton Selling Group:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The most difficult part was not being able to complete my answers.”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Administrative Support Representative at Carewise Health:

“Name something you failed to accomplish”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Secretary/Administrative Support at ACT:

“How long do you plan on staying in Iowa City?”