Administrative Support Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

91 Companies: 13 of 91

See the latest Fresno State Jobs

96 Interview Questions: 110 of 96 Sort by

Aug 26, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Support Team Member at Macy's:

“"Tell me about a time when you listened well"”

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Support Team Member at Macy's:

“She asked nothing that had to do with the position which in my opinion should have been focused on office skills. Nevertheless she asked name a time when you received exceptional service? why did you…”

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Support Specialist at QinetiQ North America:

“The questions were politically incorrect and in some cases insulting. Most unprofessional interview ever!”

Aug 9, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Administrative Assistant In Miami Supporting Team at Airbus Group:

“All questions were pretty standard, be prepared to walk through your resume and know about the company.”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Support Role at Golder Associates:

“I was asked to relate my experience to a series of questions on job tasks. Nothing too challenging since I had the identified experience and came prepared to the interview.”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Administrative Support Representative at Carewise Health:

“Name something you failed to accomplish”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Secretary/Administrative Support at ACT:

“How long do you plan on staying in Iowa City?”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Support at Auto Warehousing:

“I was asked why my resume had so many different jobs on it - why did I move around so much”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Applications Support Administrator at Advicent Solutions:

“There was no specific question that was difficult, however there were some difficult or time consuming questions in the assessment testing.”