Administrative Support Team Associate Part Time Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1 Company: 11 of 1

Macy's Interviews

12 Administrative Support Team Associate Part Time Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Macy's Jobs

9 Interview Questions: 19 of 9 Sort by

Jun 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Macy's:

“None of them were really unexpected. Most of them are focused on Customer Service orientation and putting the customer first.”

Nov 23, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Macy's:

“How do you get well adapted to change?”

Nov 15, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Macy's:

“The questions were canned behavioral questions they read from a paper. They weren't difficult to answer. They asked about an time at work where you had a hard task, and how did you get through it.”

Oct 17, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Macy's:

“Give a time when you observed a co-worker doing something unethical? What did you do about it?”

Jul 29, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Macy's:

“Name a time when you saw someone being dishonest and how did you respond.”

Jun 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Macy's:

“All questions were the typical "Tell me about a time when you..." questions. Nothing unexpected since all questions were read out from their recruiting pamphlet.”

Nov 6, 2012

“None.”

Jul 23, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Macy's:

“Can I work evenings, weekends, and holidays. I did not expect this question because in my application I had said I was only available days. Did not do homework. Wasted my time because my availability…”

Sep 7, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Macy's:

“Why Macy's? How did you react to someone in your past experience who stole something? Are you comfortable multitasking? Give an example in your past experience where you provided excellent customer…”