Administrative Support Team Associate Part Time Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Administrative Support Team Associate Part Time"?  See Companies

“Explain a time in which you sold something to a stranger.”

“Give a time when you observed a co-worker doing something unethical? What did you do about it?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“The questions were canned behavioral questions they read from a paper. They weren't difficult to answer. They asked about an time at work where you had a hard task, and how did you get through it.”

“They asked me to describe one time in which I had a co-worker conflict and how I resolved it.”

“Why Macy's? How did you react to someone in your past experience who stole something? Are you comfortable multitasking? Give an example in your past experience where you provided excellent customer...”

“Asked what would I do if I saw an employee doing something against the law.”

“None of them were really unexpected. Most of them are focused on Customer Service orientation and putting the customer first.”

“There weren't any difficult questions, she only asked three 1. Describe a time when you saw someone bending or breaking the rules, what did you do? 2. What administrative experience do you have...”

110 of 13 Interview Questions