Admissions Counselor Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

106 Interview Questions: 1120 of 106

Sort by

Feb 12, 2014

Interview Question for Admissions Counselor at NSU (Nova Southeastern University):

“How do I handle working with an employee I don't like.”

Feb 6, 2014

Interview Question for Admissions Counselor at Keiser University:

“The campus president wanted to know which area in the previous city I lived in. And wanted to talk about that as it was a foreign country.”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Admissions Counselor at Ashford University:

“I really don't recall exactly, but it was along the lines of what to do if my boss asked me to act unethically...”

Dec 18, 2013

Interview Question for Admissions Counselor at 2U:

“Be prepared, at least for admissions jobs, to answer questions like "How would you sell ___ program?" and situational questions along those lines.”

Dec 10, 2013

Interview Question for Admissions Counselor at Keiser University:

“I didn't go to the cattle call interview.”

Nov 18, 2013

Interview Question for Regional Admissions Counselor at University of Mississippi:

“1.You are at a college fair and a parent who is an alum comes up to you. He is mad that Col. Reb is no longer the mascot and says he refuses to allow his children to attend Ole Miss until the Col. is…”

Nov 14, 2013

Interview Question for Admissions Counselor at Grand Canyon University:

“Can't remember any of the questions, but they were pretty standard.”

Interview Question for Admissions Counselor at Ashford University:

“Role-play scenario: I was given three pieces of information about the caller 1. single father 2. what type of degree they inquired about 3. and a name. The objective I was given was to carry on a…”

Interview Question for Admissions Counselor at Ashford University:

“What has been your greatest professional accomplishment?”

Interview Question for Admissions Counselor at Ashford University:

“What was one time you had to remove barriers in order to go through with something?”