Admissions Recruiter Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

10 Companies: 13 of 10

1 Admissions Recruiter Interview Question and Review

See the latest Charter College Jobs

11 Interview Questions: 110 of 11 Sort by

Dec 18, 2013

Interview Question for Admissions Coordinator/Associate to the National Director of Recruitment and Admissions at Hebrew Union College:

“I was indirectly asked if I was a member of the Jewish faith (repeatedly). After several attempts to avoid answering the question, I had no choice but to confirm that I am not Jewish. But rather…”

Nov 25, 2013

Interview Question for Admissions Recruiter at Heald College:

“After introducing ourselves and background we were asked to pick one person that they should hire, not ourselves, and why.”

Sep 10, 2013

Interview Question for Admissions/Recruiter at Anthem Education:

“Which person in this room, not yourself, would be the best choice for this position?”

Sep 29, 2012

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions/Academic Recruiter at The Art Institutes International:

“Explain how you would be the best person for this position?”

Jul 17, 2012

Interview Question for Admissions Recruiter at NorthWest Arkansas Community College:

“Tell us about a time you saw a potential problem and made efforts to solve the problem before it could occur.”

Aug 2, 2011

Interview Question for Recruitment, Then Discussed Director of Admissions at Charter College:

1 of 1 found helpful

“You are overqualified. What makes you think you would stay?”

May 18, 2010

Interview Question for Admissions Recruiters at Monroe College:

“Are you willing to travel abroad and recruit students?”

May 18, 2010

Interview Question for Admissions Recruiters at Monroe College:

“Would you be able to speak to a group of students parents that only speak Spanish and convince them in Spanish to attend Monroe?”

Apr 5, 2010

Interview Question for Admissions Recruiter at Academy of Art University:

“Why you were let go from your last company if you were the number one person in sales? That doesn't make any sense! Why would they let you go???”

Jan 6, 2010

Interview Question for Admissions Recruiter at The Art Institutes (HQ):

“Why do you want a career in sales?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Admissions Recruiter interview questions and reviews. All 11 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.