advertising Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

33 Interview Questions: 110 of 33 Sort by

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Geometry Global:

“Interview was very short and informal, which felt good at the time but then was nervewracking during the radio silence. Overall impressions though, were that both women I met with seemed smart, put…”

May 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ADP:

“I have not interviewed for a while so I'm not sure what the questions would be”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Brand Fever:

“No questions. Just told me I don't fit in, and I'm not qualified.”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Team Detroit:

“No really unexpected questions.”

Sep 27, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at ALLtrepreneur Horizons:

“Why should we pick you over all the other people we have booked?”

Sep 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Clear Channel:

“After we went to lunch, the female manager received a phone call from the "big boss" whom I had also interviewed with earlier. They were to bring me back to the office to be given an assignment. I…”

Sep 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Clear Channel:

“I was taken to lunch by two Managers. I thought it was a thank you for paying to fly myself in for the interviews. Not only did I not get to eat my lunch but I was downloaded for leads and contacts…”

Sep 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Premium Advertising:

“No difficult questions. Just a one on one to get to know each other. The manager that interviewed me had a great personality and shared his vision with me. I understood what they were trying to…”

Sep 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Premium Advertising:

“What are my life goals?”

Aug 6, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Reachlocal:

“I felt confident during the interview process and was prepared for any questions. I did not find the interview difficult, or unexpected questions that I could not answer.”