Advertising & Marketing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

13,428 Interview Questions: 1120 of 13,428 Sort by

Interview Question for Production Artist at Sterling-Rice:

“There really wasn't really anything unexpected. I had a previous relationship with the interviewers.”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Information Technology Position at Holiday Systems International of Nevada:

“Would you be willing to move to Las Vegas without relocation assistance and can you start in 2 weeks?”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Entry Level Account Executive at Phoenix Integrated Store Consultants:

“What is your biggest challenge in the workplace?”

Interview Question for Finishing Technician at Quad/Graphics:

“I was asked to explain how I am a self starter.”

Interview Question for Sales Manager at YESCO:

“The interview was not challenged. They asked about my sales experience and "why Yesco." Generic interview.”

Interview Question for Event Coordinator at Effectus Enterprises:

“The questionnaire asked for the make, model and year of your vehicle. Which I found to be inappropriate.”

Interview Question for Rep at Infinity Specialized Marketing:

“Make it or break it. The first interview was very short but informative”

Interview Question for Assistant Account Executive at BBDO:

“What's your favorite food? What's your favorite TV show? How do you find a needle in a haystack?”

Interview Question for Account Executive at The Campus Special:

“What is more important in a sales career: good personality or good work ethic?”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Secuirty Officer at Securitas Security Services USA:

“What makes you want to become a security officer? What would you do if someone was in the parking lot at night and causing damage?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 13,428 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.