Advertising & Marketing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

13,788 Interview Questions: 1120 of 13,788 Sort by

Aug 20, 2014

Interview Question for PR and Marketing Assistant Interview at Effectus Enterprises:

“I had such a great time getting to know the company during my interview process, it was very conversational and informative. For me, the hardest question was where do I see myself in 3-5 years, and…”

Aug 20, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiter at SThree:

“Where else have you applied - specifically how many did you apply to and what were the results of those interviews?”

Interview Question for Receptionist at Prominence Management Group:

“I was told that their were two positions available. One for receptionist, and one for marketing and advertising. I was asked which job did I feel I would be best suited for.”

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Softek International:

“By how much is my current salary being reduced?”

Interview Question for Account Manager at Palm Coast Data:

“The interviewer asked if I had children.”

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Public Relations/Management Trainee/Sales/Retail Associate at Excel Management:

“"Ive interviewed people with more marketing experience than you this week, why should I pick you"”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative II at StarTek:

“They are trying to document to their client that you are worthy of hiring, so there were no tough questions. I just tried to make friends with the interviewer, display relentless positivism, and not…”

Interview Question for Human Resources at Adconion Direct:

“I found the interviews were tougher than I expected. There was definitely a good amount of behavioral based questions in all rounds of interviews.”

Interview Question for Transcription at Gainesville Student Business Services:

“They were more interested in my typing abilities than who I was as a future employee.”

Interview Question for Sales Representative at Vector Marketing:

“Were you ever in a situation where you saw a coworker do something unethical and how did you handle the situation?”