Advertising & Marketing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

14,714 Interview Questions: 2130 of 14,714 Sort by

Interview Question for Sales Representative at Revana:

“They'll as you to sell them a pen. Do you know how to sell a pen?”

Interview Question for Fellow at Widmeyer Communications:

“Questions about my GPA seemed out of place, because I had been out of school and already had work experience”

Interview Question for Entry Level and Account Manager at Valdantis:

“What would your current employer say about you that is both positive and negative?”

Interview Question for Intern at Horizon Media:

“What are some analytical tools related to Marketing you have used ?”

Interview Question for Human Resources Manager at iProspect:

“They didn't really have questions, again it was unorganized. I think they were in the middle of a lot of change.”

Interview Question for Intern at Red Frog Events:

“Think on your feet questions - the best book you've ever read, you're biggest fear, etc. Just showing who you are as a person.”

Interview Question for Intern at Merrill:

“Asked to walk through a certain excel model related to your position. Be prepared and review your proficiency beforehand.”

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer at hibu:

“I was given a difficult problem in which I had to design an algorithm to meet a certain set of requirements. The challenge here was that it had to meet vert strict requirements of algorithmic…”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Executive at Yodle:

“Why do you think you could perform the job to our standards?”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Position at AdRoll:

“Nothing unexpected. General background questions, and asked how I would approach marketing at AdRoll.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 14,714 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.