Advertising Sales Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

59 Interview Questions: 1120 of 59 Sort by

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Advertising Sales at Peninsula Daily News:

“No surprises here, just standard sales interview. Helps to review the website, newspaper and notice the ads.”

Dec 14, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Kansas City Star:

“I have to say all the questions were pretty basic and typical. I'd been in the advertising sales industry for a number of years prior so nothing unexpected came up.”

Dec 7, 2013

Interview Question for Advertising Sales at hibu:

“Powerpoint presentation and questions asked about industry.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dec 2, 2013

Interview Question for Advertising Sales Representative at Sandhills Publishing:

“Do you mind being treated like an animal?”

Nov 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Angie's List:

“They were are really pretty basic questions. Why Angie's List, Strengths & Weakness, What keeps you motivated?”

Nov 13, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at ICUP:

“The surprise mock sales scenario.”

Oct 28, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vance Publishing:

“You need to really know the industry of the magazine you are interviewing on. Much of what you do to be successful is based on relationship building.”

Oct 4, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at AOL:

“Present one of our clients to us.”

Sep 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Clear Channel:

“After we went to lunch, the female manager received a phone call from the "big boss" whom I had also interviewed with earlier. They were to bring me back to the office to be given an assignment. I…”

Sep 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Clear Channel:

“I was taken to lunch by two Managers. I thought it was a thank you for paying to fly myself in for the interviews. Not only did I not get to eat my lunch but I was downloaded for leads and contacts…”