Advisor I Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

12 Companies: 13 of 12

Mar 29, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Solutions Advisor Core I at Merrill Edge:

“nothing really.”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Texas Work Advisor I at Texas Health and Human Services Commission:

“when was the time i encountered conflict with a coworker and how did i handle it.”

Mar 11, 2014

Interview Question for Tier I At-Home Advisor at Apple:

“How would you explain empathy?”

Dec 28, 2013

Interview Question for Texas Works Advisor I at Texas Health and Human Services Commission:

“Having to read the entire list of interview questions out loud and answer them.”

Dec 18, 2013

“Time management questions”

Nov 17, 2013

Interview Question for Enrollment Advisor I at Connections Academy:

“How would you make sure you are understanding the customer's request?”

Nov 4, 2013

“None were difficult focused on customer service”

Aug 6, 2013

Interview Question for Texas Works Advisor I at Texas Department of State Health Services:

“Tell me about a time where you had a group project you had to finish and had to work with a co-worker you may not like. How did you handle this situation?”

Jul 13, 2013

Interview Question for Broadband Technical Advisor I at Charter Communications:

“None, they were all basic questions such as "give me an example of a time you went out of your way to help a customer"”

Jun 6, 2013

Interview Question for Admissions Advisor I at DeVry University:

“What would you tell a student that told you no other university charges an application fee like DeVry does?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advisor I interview questions and reviews. All 25 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.