Advisory Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

182 Interview Questions: 5160 of 182

Sort by

Apr 18, 2013

Interview Question for Advisory Associate at KPMG US:

“I was never asked any technical questions, KPMG interviewers do not expect you to be too technical since you will receive technical training for your job. Difficult questions were always like, "What…”

Mar 26, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at KPMG US:

“Why would a firm like KPMG will hire you as we have so many candidates coming here everyday for interview.”

Feb 20, 2013

Interview Question for Advisory Associate at PwC:

“They asked a case question regarding sub prime mortgages and bank regulation. That was difficult mostly because it was unexpected.”

Jan 28, 2013

Interview Question for Advisory Senior Associate at PwC:

“Firm is big and global.”

Jan 13, 2013

Interview Question for Advisory Associate at KPMG US:

“None of the questions were truly difficult. They did not extend upon the typical textbook behavioral questions that are asked on most interviews.”

Jan 2, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at PwC:

“Most of the questions were do to with my previous work experience. Nothing unusual”

Dec 21, 2012

Interview Question for Advisory Senior Associate at Grant Thornton International:

“"we'll spend about 20 minutes on technical questions"”

Dec 4, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at KPMG US:

“scenario based question regarding interaction with client team.”

Dec 3, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at PwC:

“Nothing as such...but be prepared to answer any question that might be related to your prior experience and mentioned in your resume .. I was being frank/simple in my answers, but may be you need to…”

Nov 23, 2012

Interview Question for Advisory Associate at PwC:

“I was asked to describe a difficult task in a previous work experience and display my thought process in solving the problem (asked to draw out the steps on a whiteboard).”