Advisory Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

8 Companies: 13 of 8

See the latest KPMG US Jobs

70 Interview Questions: 110 of 70 Sort by

May 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at PwC:

“There was a case study that involved a fictitious financial services firm. But the information was given to me a day in advance and I could prepare. They didn't give you the questions ahead of time…”

Apr 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at PwC:

“"Tell me two, non B.S. reasons why we should NOT hire you"”

Mar 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at EY:

“Case interview SWOT analysis of a companies risk profile”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FTI Consulting:

“Walk me through a DCF analysis.”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“First and foremost, they were looking to see if candidates would be a good fit into their environment. Most of the questions were behavioral and there was nothing too difficult if you have…”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at PwC:

“Prepare a case having to do with the auto industry and present it to a manager.”

Feb 18, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at EY:

“You have a project due and you have a 500 man workforce. How do you manage it?”

Nov 30, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“The first interviewer didn't ask me any question for the first 20 minutes. He asked me to ask him questions instead.”

Nov 3, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at EY:

“No tough questions really asked”

Oct 30, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at KPMG US:

“Basic behavioral questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Asked when I was in a difficult situation with a deadline where I didn't know what to do, and what I did to get the project done on time. How…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advisory Intern interview questions and reviews. All 70 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.