Advisory Senior Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4 Companies: 13 of 4

See the latest Deloitte LLP Jobs

42 Interview Questions: 110 of 42 Sort by

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at PwC:

“I've never seen anything too crazy asked, but PwC is in a very entrepreneurial state for a big company in advisory right now. If you can't understand that work isn't just dropped in front of you to…”

Mar 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at KPMG:

“I was asked for examples for nearly every bullet I had listed on my resume. The interview wasn't extremely technical but did refer to my resume a lot as expected.”

Feb 28, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at KPMG:

“Some behavioral questions, what is an area you would like to improve,”

Dec 30, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at PwC:

“How much do you currently make? Don't believe what you read on the internet! It was a relief stating my salary. Why would I want to go through a 4 month hiring process only to find out that the…”

Nov 11, 2013

Interview Question for Advisory Senior Associate at PwC:

“One question that I struggled with was - "Tell me three good reasons why I should not hire you. And don't try to give me weaknesses that can be turned into strengths".”

Nov 2, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at PwC:

“Random questions like why I chose my school, what my favorite classes were and why. I wasn't expecting questions like that for an mba-level hire.”

Oct 8, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at PwC:

“Explain to me a time where you had a team member who did not pull their weight on a project. How did you address this issue?”

Sep 28, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at PwC:

“I was interviewed as Experienced Hire, lot of questions were on my experience with different technologies, where I want to be in 5 years, Ideal job description, few behavioral questions”

Aug 23, 2013

Interview Question for Advisory Senior Associate at PwC:

“Situational problem asked for a technical solution.”

Aug 8, 2013

0 of 1 found helpful

“I wouldn't say there was any unexpected question, there were some case type questions and which needed to be cracked”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advisory Senior Associate interview questions and reviews. All 42 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.