Advisory Senior Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

82 Interview Questions: 1120 of 82

Sort by

May 22, 2014

Interview Question for Advisory Services Senior Manager (FSO) at EY:

“The case involved a client who was experiencing declining profitability in one of its lines of business. Two questions were asked: 1) What approach would you use to understand why there is a decline…”

May 17, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Consultant III - Performance Improvement - Advisory Services at EY:

“None. All questions focused on past experience and behavioral questions”

Apr 23, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at PwC:

“Standard interview questions for management consulting, but no case study questions for experienced hires”

Apr 20, 2014

Interview Question for Advisory Senior Manager at EY:

“What was the recent most challenging situation you faced ?”

Apr 16, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at PwC:

“How can a international beverage company cut costs?”

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at PwC:

“I've never seen anything too crazy asked, but PwC is in a very entrepreneurial state for a big company in advisory right now. If you can't understand that work isn't just dropped in front of you to…”

Mar 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at KPMG US:

“I was asked for examples for nearly every bullet I had listed on my resume. The interview wasn't extremely technical but did refer to my resume a lot as expected.”

Feb 28, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at KPMG US:

“Some behavioral questions, what is an area you would like to improve,”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Advisory Services Senior - Financial Services Office - Performance Improvement - Asset Management at EY:

“Be prepared to have to dive deep into your resume. They are looking for example of past experiences to determine how well you can explain it and relate it to the position they're looking to fill…”

Dec 30, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Advisory at PwC:

“How much do you currently make? Don't believe what you read on the internet! It was a relief stating my salary. Why would I want to go through a 4 month hiring process only to find out that the…”