Aerospace & Defense Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,206 Companies: 13 of 1,206

See the latest Northrop Grumman Jobs

2,969 Interview Questions: 110 of 2,969 Sort by

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Propulsion Technician at Space Exploration Technologies:

“The questions were vague and not organized. None of the questions were memorable because of this. The interviewers were clearly not interested in interviewing this many people. I was last and this…”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk Specialist at SRA International:

“If we offered you the job tomorrow, would you immediately accept it?”

Interview Question for Software Engineer Staff at Lockheed Martin:

“During the interview the technical lead first wanted me to explain what it is that I was doing at my current position. I explained which technologies I was using in my current position. Since I was…”

Interview Question for Aircraft Test Technician A at Boeing:

“I was asked about a simple light bulb circuit and how to test it. Also asked about troubleshooting a line of switches in series with 1 open/ not working. Next time I think I will tell them it is…”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Business Partner at Space Exploration Technologies:

“If hired, can you work overtime? They never state how many hours everyone puts in for free!”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Professional Staff I at Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory:

“Nothing unexpected. Know your resume and your application.”

Jul 6, 2014

Interview Question for Production Clerk at AeroTurbine:

“Why do you want this job?”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Supervisor at Wyman-Gordon:

“Ever worked in a manufacturing or forging company?”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for P&C Development Program at Rolls-Royce:

“Tell us why we should hire you without a PowerPoint presentation, and only using a flip chart.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 2,969 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.