Aerospace & Defense Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,208 Companies: 13 of 1,208

See the latest Northrop Grumman Jobs

3,004 Interview Questions: 110 of 3,004 Sort by

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Boeing:

“You will be expected to answer about 6 questions that you can't disclose.”

Interview Question for Systems Design and Integration I/II at Boeing:

“Talk about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person in order to meet a goal. (not very hard questions, STAR interview model)”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Fluid Systems Software Engineer at Space Exploration Technologies:

“How would you lessen the pressure surge (water hammer) from a valve being closed?”

Jul 22, 2014

“Why does the pressure losses drop in their defined behavior as the number of pumps decrease?”

Jul 22, 2014

“Given the upstream and downstream pressures and type of fluid, solve the mass flow rate as a function of time for a check valve. Afterwards, write the pseudo code for how you would solve this.”

Jul 22, 2014

“Draw a freebody diagram of a check valve in a body of fluid flow.”

Interview Question for Guidance Engineer II at Northrop Grumman:

“Asked a lot about the things I listed on my resume.
No behavior questions”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst I at Northrop Grumman:

“None. I was asked about a portion of my experience and why I though I was a good fit for the position.”

Interview Question for Project Leader at MITRE:

“None really”

Interview Question for Engine Event Management at Cessna:

“Be sure to know a good deal about the company. Research their different products.”