Aerospace Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

18 Companies: 13 of 18

See the latest SAIC Jobs

13 Interview Questions: 110 of 13 Sort by

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Aerospace Engineer at SAIC:

“I was asked the standard interview questions you can find on the web, and I wasn't asked any technical questions.”

Jan 4, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Engineer At Aerospace Corporation at Aerospace Corporation:

“The morning interviews were easy; then was taken to a big lunch; after lunch was interviewed by the manager who asked a lot of very good, detailed questions while I was in a too relaxed frame of…”

Nov 4, 2013

Interview Question for Aerospace Engineer IV at Serco, Inc.:

“Tell us how your extensive background and experience dovetails with our immediate needs, so the you can begin high-grade functioning as soon as possible.”

Aug 9, 2013

Interview Question for Aerospace Design Engineer - HFD at Parker Hannifin:

“Mostly typical interview questions; experience, goals, etc.”

Aug 7, 2013

Interview Question for Aerospace Engineer at Defense Contract Management Agency:

“Interviewers used questions with no clear cut answers such as "How have you/would you deal with a co-worker if you had a technical disagreement? How would you resolve? They also throw in the…”

Jan 2, 2013

Interview Question for Aerospace Engineer I at Aerospace Quality Research and Development:

“The CEO asked me, "If I had to design a box that could withstand a compression force of 300 lbs how would I go about designing and testing the box to make sure it met the requirements." He then asked…”

Nov 17, 2012

Interview Question for Aerospace Engineer at Pratt & Whitney:

“Why do you want to work for a jet engine company?”

Oct 17, 2012

Interview Question for Aerospace Engineer at Lockheed Martin:

“Managing complex projects, teams and budgets for less money over time as DoD cuts begin 2014”

Aug 4, 2012

Interview Question for Aerospace Engineer at Atkins:

“There were questions on buoyancy, simply supported beams, and a situational question where you are given two straps and asked where to place them on a member to lift it safely without breaking. (I…”

Jul 27, 2012

Interview Question for Aerospace Engineer at Bihrle Applied Research:

“Question regarding proprietary aircraft simulation systems.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aerospace Engineer interview questions and reviews. All 13 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.