Airport Operations Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Airport Operations"?See Companies

“Tell me about a time when you had to object to a policy that did not effect you or your work group, but you spoke up anyway.”

“Can you tell me about JetBlue?”

“What can you bring to Jetblue. what is the most difficult scenario you have overcome in the work place.”

“I studied for the interview, but for those that have never done that, research STAR interview method. You will bomb the interview otherwise.”

“Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision, What was the outcome of your choices, and What did you learn from it?”

“Please describe a situation that you would normally take to a supervisor or manager, but handled yourself. Please describe how you handled the situation, and what the outcome was.”

“A passenger mis-connects on a flight. She packed her meds in her checked luggage. She is traveling with 4 other passengers, and they all want to sit together. She needs to get to a wedding today...”

“Do you think people are responsible for their actions or are sitations responsible?”

“Nothing difficult or unexpected other then if you are not familiar with the rules you may get caught off guard with having to live within Philadelphia county in order to keep your job.”

“Name a stressful situation and how did you deal with it?”

110 of 33 Interview Questions