algorithm Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

642 Interview Questions: 110 of 642 Sort by

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Python Developer at Airware:

“The hardest technical question I fielded was on threading, for which there are some interesting subtleties across various platforms. However, for me, I felt the most challenging question related to…”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Software Developer Staff at Dell:

“Nothing too difficult. the design question probably was the hardest.”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Intern at Telos:

“What is the best way to aggregate and score security vulnerability information automatically?”

Interview Question for Server at Texas Roadhouse:

“Tell me about yourself?”

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Oracle:

“A great white board question I remember was "Find the second largest element in a Binary Search Tree"”

Interview Question for Store Protection Specialist at Ross Stores:

“They had a lot of math questions on the application. What is 3/4 of 1/2? And others where you have to find the the pattern in the line of numbers”

Interview Question for SEO Account Manager at Elite SEM:

“What's the biggest misconception people have about you when they first meet you?”

Interview Question for Junior Developer at FINRA:

“How would you implement addition of large integers with carrying between multiple parallel processors?”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Yahoo:

“Questions were typical coding questions, i.e. shuffle cards, merge sort using files, traversing trees, C++ related questions. One of the interviewers (probably non-technical) asked me a physics brain…”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer at Green Hills Software:

“The final programming test was an extremely hard problem with NP complexity. I will not give details here because they obviously want that to be a surprise when you take the test.”