algorithm Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

664 Interview Questions: 1120 of 664 Sort by

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Android Developer at eBay Inc.:

“Simple Data Structure Questions with interesting twists in them, I wish I had brushed up my DS before I went.”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Engineering & Maintenance Technician I at Lantheus Medical Imaging:

“Very detailed and through on resume, process was well worth it. Campus was large and organized felt comfortable,safe and at home. Very nice engineers and HR manager was a pleasure! Had a great time…”

Aug 3, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer at Microsoft:

“Given a number write a function to convert that number to a string that would be seen on a cheque.
Example:
2376 becomes two thousand three hundred and seventy six.”

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer I at Amazon.com:

“Design your own hashmap in Java.”

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer II at eBay Inc.:

“Nothing unexpected. Questions are very straight forward”

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) at Microsoft:

“Nothing too difficult about the technical questions, I came from a public school in CA near the start of my JR year, and by the end of the year every type of question that was asked was covered in…”

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineering at Imprivata:

“A couple of topcoder 250pt questions.. that sort of thing.”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Store Manager at Boost Mobile:

“"What qualifies you to work with a mobile sales based company and if so, how would you fit into the company and contribute?"”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer at Insightly:

“Write an efficient function to find the greatest product of and three integers in an array.”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer at Mozilla:

“What do I think is wrong with the projects that I would be working on, and how would I fix it.”