Algorithm Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“Consider an X x Y array of 1's and 0s. The X axis represents "influences" meaning that X influences Y. So, for example, if $array[3,7] is 1 that means that 3 influences 7.

An "influencer" is…”

“I have a log that consists of more than 100 million lines. Each line is just a data about user login, login time, etc. I want to sort them based on user login, and then if there is a tie based on…”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Given an array of integers, all but one of which appears an even number of times, find the one integer which appears an odd number of times. Upon completion, asked to improve the algorithm in terms…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Given a string of format '2+3*2-1', calculate and return the result. No parenthesis in the input, just integers and + - * / operators. Operator precedence has to be considered. Linear time…”

“Write a function that finds the square root of a decimal number.”

“How would you write a sort routine to ensure that identical elements in the input are maximally spread in the output?”

“I was asked two questions.
Q 1. You are given two version numbers of a software, like Version 10.3.4 and Version 10.3.41. Write a program to find out which of the version numbers are the latest. If…”

“fair, lot of position related tech questions.

Given a string "Keyword" find whether the characters exist in a String "Target" in the same order but not necessarily next to each other

Keyword…”

“How do you reverse a linked list”

“Write an algorithm that does an in-order traversal of a tree recursively. Now, write the same algorithm iteratively.”

4150 of 802 Interview Questions