algorithm Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

678 Interview Questions: 4150 of 678

Sort by

Interview Question for Server at Texas Roadhouse:

“Tell me about yourself?”

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Oracle:

“A great white board question I remember was "Find the second largest element in a Binary Search Tree"”

Interview Question for Store Protection Specialist at Ross Stores:

“They had a lot of math questions on the application. What is 3/4 of 1/2? And others where you have to find the the pattern in the line of numbers”

Interview Question for SEO Account Manager at Elite SEM:

“What's the biggest misconception people have about you when they first meet you?”

Interview Question for Junior Developer at FINRA:

“How would you implement addition of large integers with carrying between multiple parallel processors?”

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Yahoo:

“Questions were typical coding questions, i.e. shuffle cards, merge sort using files, traversing trees, C++ related questions. One of the interviewers (probably non-technical) asked me a physics brain…”

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer at Green Hills Software:

“The final programming test was an extremely hard problem with NP complexity. I will not give details here because they obviously want that to be a surprise when you take the test.”

Interview Question for Quality Engineer at One Kings Lane:

“I was asked 2 sql queries to solve.
Q1. Given a Employee table that contains DOB, how will I determine the employees who are 30 years or more old.
Q2. It was fairly easy. Something related to…”

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer II at Amazon Lab126:

“Is there a situation in your career with your colleagues that you would like to fix (if given the chance)? What is your greatest achievement? Some think big questions. How would you solve the Netflix…”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Software QA Engineer at AppFolio:

“if there were 15 horses, and if you could race 3 at a time. Whats the minimum number of races that is required to determine the top three horses. He then asked me to generalize this problem for any…”