alliantgroup, LP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at alliantgroup, LP in December 2011.

Interview Details – My interview with alliantgroup took around two hours to complete, the head of hr was very nice and helpful. I met with a number of different alliantgroup employees and answered their questions thoroughly. I was a little intimidated because of the high security measures in the building and honestly had no idea what went on at alliantgroup. Overall I would say my alliantgroup interview went very well and I ended up getting the job.

Interview Question – what skills can you bring to alliantgroup?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My salary offer from alliantgroup was made over the phone and I didn't negotiate it at all. Looking back I would probably do the same because alliantgroup's starting pay is pretty good with room to grow.
thanks alliantgroup!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at alliantgroup, LP in February 2012.

Interview Details – This was not that difficult interview. There were three candidates going into together. The interviewers did ask some basic questions from resumes.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about our company   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at alliantgroup, LP

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at alliantgroup, LP Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by alliantgroup, LP employees and interview candidates.