alliantgroup, LP Accountant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at alliantgroup, LP in December 2011.

My interview with alliantgroup took around two hours to complete, the head of hr was very nice and helpful. I met with a number of different alliantgroup employees and answered their questions thoroughly. I was a little intimidated because of the high security measures in the building and honestly had no idea what went on at alliantgroup. Overall I would say my alliantgroup interview went very well and I ended up getting the job.

Interview Questions
  • what skills can you bring to alliantgroup?   View Answer
My salary offer from alliantgroup was made over the phone and I didn't negotiate it at all. Looking back I would probably do the same because alliantgroup's starting pay is pretty good with room to grow.
thanks alliantgroup!

Other Interview Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at alliantgroup, LP in February 2012.

This was not that difficult interview. There were three candidates going into together. The interviewers did ask some basic questions from resumes.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what you know about our company   View Answer