alliantgroup, LP Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews. The first interview was with human resources and the second was with a director of the company. The interview questions asked were fairly common, such as your background and if you are a team player. Everyone seems pretty friendly and the company is very team oriented.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I put in my resume online and was called the following day to come in for a face to face meeting. After the first meeting, they asked me to schedule a second interview to meet their upper managers. I met with the company's director and COO and was offered a job subsequently after the second interview. Negotiated salary afterwards and they accepted.

Interview Questions

• This is a high performance company, will you run or face challenges head on?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Timely process. Personable staff. Good questions and explanation of benefits. Also very engaging in explaining position and next steps. Professional staff throughout the interview. Sometimes a time delay because waiting on directors availability but they are busy so it makes sense.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 2 years   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

Interview

I went through a recruiting service and was immediately asked to come in. The building is beautiful and I walked into the room where all the employees were. The room is so open that everyone stares and awkwardly watches you being interviewed. I was literally asked 3 questions while the very ditzy recruiter kept getting up to leave every minute. She had no idea what this position entailed and it was very rushed....because she kept leaving the room. This was a similar experience that others had...where the ONLY aspect of the job they care about is IF you're okay with the long hours. It was an awkward and unprofessional experienc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

First interview was good, their recruiter is really nice. She actually tries to get to know the candidate by asking questions and letting you explain. Second interview is where you meet the management. The moment they stepped into the room.. It was on their face that they were just killing time and their decision was made before stepping into the room. Instead of trying to see my capability to perform the job, they made me ask questions about the company and they kept giving the same answers even though my questions were about something else. They had this bored/unhappy look during the whole interview which made me very uncomfortable. Too bad so sad they didn't see how I was dying to work there and was ready to give up my social life.

Interview Questions

• First Interview: Tell us about yourself. Why alliantgroup? What did you do in your previous jobs? Other standart questions. Second Interview: Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

Interview

I was told the interview process would be quick and painless. The initial interview went well, the second was rushed. While I already had one foot out of the door because of the other reviews, I do not think I was given a chance.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

First there was an interview with the "Talent Acquisition" specialist. Next there was an interview with the Managing Directors. Finally, I interviewed with Shane Frank. I received an offer 2 days after the final interview. The entire process took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

Interview

If this is what you are looking for, then it is probably a good place to work. Long hours, moderate to low pay, and a semi friendly environment. It seemed very much like a place that would try to "look great to new hires" and then be neglectful of you once you began to work for them.

Interview Questions

I felt that I would be taking a decent paying job from someone who would appreciate it more/work harder. I knew if I went, I wouldn't give my all for any reason other than making a higher salary.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

Interview

Applied online and received a request to come in for an interview. I was a little wary after reading the comments about turnover and fake reviews. There was high security going in to the building. They had me sign in, scanned my license, made a badge, had me watch a safety video on evacuations, and them wait in the lobby for an escort up the elevator. Once upstairs, I heard some immature gossip on the walk down the hall making fun of someone's clothes. The interviewer made two references to people leaving the company in the meeting. --When I asked about competition, she said it was easier to just explain what companies people go to when they leave. --When I asked about high security, she mentioned that it was because of some other companies in the building. She joked that it made her feel safe if disgruntled emplyees came back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict you had with a boss and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

The good news is that they will hire almost anybody. So if absolutely need to pay the bills, it is easy to get in here. They pay 50% lower than market rate though. In the interview make sure to tell them that you are willing to work very hard and will address the needs of the seniors. They like to see people who are willing to put in very long hours. They very much appreciate college freshouts who have no prior work experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was absolutely no negotiation. Their offers are usually take or leave it.