alliantgroup, LP

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

1.8

Associate Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

I went through a recruiting service and was immediately asked to come in. The building is beautiful and I walked into the room where all the employees were. The room is so open that everyone stares and awkwardly watches you being interviewed. I was literally asked 3 questions while the very ditzy recruiter kept getting up to leave every minute. She had no idea what this position entailed and it was very rushed....because she kept leaving the room.

This was a similar experience that others had...where the ONLY aspect of the job they care about is IF you're okay with the long hours.

It was an awkward and unprofessional experienc.

Other Interview Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at alliantgroup, LP in November 2014.

First interview was good, their recruiter is really nice. She actually tries to get to know the candidate by asking questions and letting you explain.
    Second interview is where you meet the management. The moment they stepped into the room.. It was on their face that they were just killing time and their decision was made before stepping into the room. Instead of trying to see my capability to perform the job, they made me ask questions about the company and they kept giving the same answers even though my questions were about something else. They had this bored/unhappy look during the whole interview which made me very uncomfortable.
    Too bad so sad they didn't see how I was dying to work there and was ready to give up my social life.

Interview Questions
    • First Interview:
      Tell us about yourself.
      Why alliantgroup?
      What did you do in your previous jobs?
      Other standart questions.
      Second Interview:
      Do you have any questions for us?

Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

I was told the interview process would be quick and painless. The initial interview went well, the second was rushed. While I already had one foot out of the door because of the other reviews, I do not think I was given a chance.

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

If this is what you are looking for, then it is probably a good place to work. Long hours, moderate to low pay, and a semi friendly environment. It seemed very much like a place that would try to "look great to new hires" and then be neglectful of you once you began to work for them.

Interview Questions

I felt that I would be taking a decent paying job from someone who would appreciate it more/work harder. I knew if I went, I wouldn't give my all for any reason other than making a higher salary.

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

Applied online and received a request to come in for an interview. I was a little wary after reading the comments about turnover and fake reviews.

There was high security going in to the building. They had me sign in, scanned my license, made a badge, had me watch a safety video on evacuations, and them wait in the lobby for an escort up the elevator.

Once upstairs, I heard some immature gossip on the walk down the hall making fun of someone's clothes.

The interviewer made two references to people leaving the company in the meeting.
    --When I asked about competition, she said it was easier to just explain what companies people go to when they leave.
    --When I asked about high security, she mentioned that it was because of some other companies in the building. She joked that it made her feel safe if disgruntled emplyees came back.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a conflict you had with a boss and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at alliantgroup, LP in August 2008.

The good news is that they will hire almost anybody. So if absolutely need to pay the bills, it is easy to get in here. They pay 50% lower than market rate though. In the interview make sure to tell them that you are willing to work very hard and will address the needs of the seniors. They like to see people who are willing to put in very long hours. They very much appreciate college freshouts who have no prior work experience.

Interview Questions
    There was absolutely no negotiation. Their offers are usually take or leave it.

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at alliantgroup, LP in June 2011.

They will hire you in one day.

They like to hire people with little experience because they might not know what a normal workplace is like.

If they think you are easy to manipulate and will let them beat you down mentally, you will get the job.

Interview Questions
    No I was not able to negotiate. I asked for more but it was denied. If you are going to work at this place you need to make as much money as possible to make up for the late hours and stress.