alliantgroup, LP

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

Interview Details – I was told the interview process would be quick and painless. The initial interview went well, the second was rushed. While I already had one foot out of the door because of the other reviews, I do not think I was given a chance.

Interview Question – What motivates you? What is your dream job?   Answer Question

Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

Interview Details – If this is what you are looking for, then it is probably a good place to work. Long hours, moderate to low pay, and a semi friendly environment. It seemed very much like a place that would try to "look great to new hires" and then be neglectful of you once you began to work for them.

Interview Question – "So.... whats the plan?"   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I felt that I would be taking a decent paying job from someone who would appreciate it more/work harder. I knew if I went, I wouldn't give my all for any reason other than making a higher salary.

Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a request to come in for an interview. I was a little wary after reading the comments about turnover and fake reviews.

There was high security going in to the building. They had me sign in, scanned my license, made a badge, had me watch a safety video on evacuations, and them wait in the lobby for an escort up the elevator.

Once upstairs, I heard some immature gossip on the walk down the hall making fun of someone's clothes.

The interviewer made two references to people leaving the company in the meeting.
--When I asked about competition, she said it was easier to just explain what companies people go to when they leave.
--When I asked about high security, she mentioned that it was because of some other companies in the building. She joked that it made her feel safe if disgruntled emplyees came back.

Interview Question – Tell me about a conflict you had with a boss and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at alliantgroup, LP in August 2008.

Interview Details – The good news is that they will hire almost anybody. So if absolutely need to pay the bills, it is easy to get in here. They pay 50% lower than market rate though. In the interview make sure to tell them that you are willing to work very hard and will address the needs of the seniors. They like to see people who are willing to put in very long hours. They very much appreciate college freshouts who have no prior work experience.

Interview Question – What does long hours mean to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was absolutely no negotiation. Their offers are usually take or leave it.

Very Easy Interview

Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at alliantgroup, LP in June 2011.

Interview Details – They will hire you in one day.

They like to hire people with little experience because they might not know what a normal workplace is like.

If they think you are easy to manipulate and will let them beat you down mentally, you will get the job.

Interview Question – What do you think "long hours" means?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – No I was not able to negotiate. I asked for more but it was denied. If you are going to work at this place you need to make as much money as possible to make up for the late hours and stress.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!