alliantgroup, LP Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015
Updated Mar 12, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at alliantgroup, LP in March 2015.

I was contacted fairly soon after submitting an online application. A web video conference was scheduled and performed. The recruiter asked one or two questions but encouraged me to primarily ask any that I had. The recruiter was open to inform that deadlines are firm and that long hours may be required. When asked about investment / priority of professional development, the response was "oh yes, we definitely would train [you] to perform the job". There were few questions asked that were of an expected nature.

Other Interview Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

Pretty fast. 1 week total for the process from initially contacted until given an offer. Interview experience is just like the environment..fast, intense, super exciting.

Interview Questions
    They said there wasn't going to be a lot of negotiation and they presented me with a nice offer, so I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at alliantgroup, LP in May 2013.

You will be interviewed by at least three or four individuals for many positions, not just the one you applied for.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work long hours. These hours are not a couple more a week, on average you will work 60-80 hours a week.   View Answer
    Yes I negotiated, it was pretty quick.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at alliantgroup, LP in January 2008.

It's not organized - they base it on whether they like you.

Interview Questions
    They lowball you on salary greatly. Salary ranges greatly for everyone.