alliantgroup, LP Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Project Associate (9)
- Associate (5)
- Project Manager (3)
- Project Coordinator (3)
- Project Consultant (2)
- Team Director - Implementation (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Accountant (2)
- Professional Engineer (1)
- Senior Graphic Designer (1)
- N/A (1)
- Director of Consulting (1)
- Director of Marketing (1)
- Data Entry (1)
- Associate Administrative Assistant (1)
- Associate Consultant (1)
- Associate Director (1)
- Associate Director, Business Development (1)
- Administrative Associate (1)
- Business Consultant (1)
- Market Researcher (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Professional Engineer/Project Manager (1)
- Client Relation Specialist (1)
- Exploratory Interview (1)
- Project Associate-Law (1)
- Consulting Team Director (1)
- Project Associate - Law (1)
- Project Associate-Engineering (1)
Project Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at alliantgroup, LP in May 2013.
Interview Details – You will be interviewed by at least three or four individuals for many positions, not just the one you applied for.
Interview Question – Are you willing to work long hours. These hours are not a couple more a week, on average you will work 60-80 hours a week. View Answer
Negotiation Details – Yes I negotiated, it was pretty quick.
Project Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at alliantgroup, LP.
Interview Details – Pretty fast. 1 week total for the process from initially contacted until given an offer. Interview experience is just like the environment..fast, intense, super exciting.
Interview Question – How many ping pong balls fill up an office? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – They said there wasn't going to be a lot of negotiation and they presented me with a nice offer, so I didn't negotiate.
Project Manager Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at alliantgroup, LP in January 2008.
Interview Details – It's not organized - they base it on whether they like you.
Negotiation Details – They lowball you on salary greatly. Salary ranges greatly for everyone.
Interviews for Top Jobs at alliantgroup, LP