Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at alliantgroup, LP
- Project Associate (18)
- Associate (12)
- Consultant (6)
- Project Manager (4)
- Project Coordinator (4)
- Project Consultant (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Business Development Associate (2)
- Accountant (2)
- Project Associate-Law (2)
- Team Director - Implementation (2)
- Quality Control Attorney (2)
- Consulting (1)
- Accounting/Finance Department (1)
- Professional Engineer/Project Manager (1)
- Client Relation Specialist (1)
- Exploratory Interview (1)
- Consulting Team Director (1)
- Project Associate - Law (1)
- Project Associate-Engineering (1)
- Project Associate-Attorney (1)
- Legal Consulting (1)
- LL M Researcher (1)
- QC Attorney (1)
- Associate, R&D Implementation (1)
- Legal Consultant (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Professional Engineer (1)
- Market Researcher (1)
- Marketing (1)
Project Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in March 2015.
I was contacted fairly soon after submitting an online application. A web video conference was scheduled and performed. The recruiter asked one or two questions but encouraged me to primarily ask any that I had. The recruiter was open to inform that deadlines are firm and that long hours may be required. When asked about investment / priority of professional development, the response was "oh yes, we definitely would train [you] to perform the job". There were few questions asked that were of an expected nature.
Other Interview Reviews for alliantgroup, LP
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP.
Pretty fast. 1 week total for the process from initially contacted until given an offer. Interview experience is just like the environment..fast, intense, super exciting.
- How many ping pong balls fill up an office? Answer Question
They said there wasn't going to be a lot of negotiation and they presented me with a nice offer, so I didn't negotiate.
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Irvine, CA) in May 2013.
You will be interviewed by at least three or four individuals for many positions, not just the one you applied for.
- Are you willing to work long hours. These hours are not a couple more a week, on average you will work 60-80 hours a week. 1 Answer
Yes I negotiated, it was pretty quick.
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP in January 2008.
It's not organized - they base it on whether they like you.
They lowball you on salary greatly. Salary ranges greatly for everyone.