Altria Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1 Company: 11 of 1

Altria Interviews

124 Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Altria Jobs

89 Interview Questions: 110 of 89 Sort by

Apr 22, 2014

Interview Question for Internship at Altria:

“Tell me a time when you (showed leadership, had a conflict, went above and beyond) in your past work experience? How did you handle it?”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Research Scientist at Altria:

“Tell me about a time when you had to choose between hiring someone most qualified and someone who was not so qualified but met a certian demographic - how did you handle this?”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Registered Nurse at Altria:

“Would I take the job in another city?”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Territory Sales Manager at Altria:

“A question around coworkers using non authorized means to achieve good results and what you would do about it. That want to see if you would rat them out or try and work it out without management…”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Territory Sales Manager at Altria:

“Name a time you advised an employer of a company policy but learned you made a mistake by misreading the details of the policy & how you solved the mistake to the client.”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Intern at Altria:

“Nothing too tricky.”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Intern Interview at Altria:

“Talk about a time you made an unpopular decision, Describe a time you had to analyze data”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Territory Sales Manager at Altria:

“During the day in the field there were a lot of questions about what you would do or how you would change things the current TSM is doing. It was a very interesting process. For the 2nd interview…”

Feb 18, 2014

Interview Question for Territory Sales Manager at Altria:

“Tell me about a time when you did something out of curiosity?”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Territory Sales Manager at Altria:

“They were very thorough with their interview questions. They asked me, "Why do you want to work here?" "Name a time you were successful at something and why."”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altria interview questions and reviews. All 89 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.