Altria Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1 Company: 11 of 1

Altria Interviews

142 Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Altria Jobs

95 Interview Questions: 110 of 95 Sort by

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Territory Sales Manager at Altria:

“STAR Question: The question was a WWYD question where I was asked what I would do if a client made a purchase based on a current promotion and signed the contract, only to find out that the promotion…”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Territory Sales Manager at Altria:

“Say you're trying to meet your sales quota for the month and you have a buyer that will buy from you and allow you to reach that goal. However, you realize later that you quoted the buyer incorrect…”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Territory Sales Manager at Altria:

“Use the STAR method to tell us about a time you were able to change something at your previous/current employer.”

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Altria:

“They ask about your moral objections to selling their products.”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Altria:

“Name a few of your weaknesses.”

Apr 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Altria:

“Tell me something that we should remember about you.”

Apr 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Altria:

“Tell me a time when you (showed leadership, had a conflict, went above and beyond) in your past work experience? How did you handle it?”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Altria:

“Tell me about a time when you had to choose between hiring someone most qualified and someone who was not so qualified but met a certian demographic - how did you handle this?”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Altria:

“Would I take the job in another city?”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Altria:

“A question around coworkers using non authorized means to achieve good results and what you would do about it. That want to see if you would rat them out or try and work it out without management…”