Analysis Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

189 Interview Questions: 2130 of 189

Sort by

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Business Analysis Manager at Capital One:

“no really difficult questions. as mentioned above, just be sure to ask questions throughout the cases to ensure you got all you need to work though the case. some of the asks could be subtle and…”

May 28, 2014

Interview Question for Internal Audit and Risk Analysis Intern at Tucson Electric Power:

“How would you handle a situation where you were being pressured to expose confidential information?”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Record Analysis at University of Maryland:

“The interview went well and now I'm proud to say I'm still employed with the Hospital”

May 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Business Analysis Manager at T-Mobile:

“Very standard BA interview process: (1) recruiter phone conversation; (2) hiring manager phone conversation; (3) Onsite interviews including multiple 1:1s interviews and then a panel interview with…”

May 23, 2014

Interview Question for Business Analysis Advisor at Dell:

“If a vendor outside of our span of control has an issue with a project, and it has been escalated to you, what do you do?”

May 16, 2014

Interview Question for Data Analysis Manager at Chase:

“Who is the CEO of Chase? (Always research the company you are trying to work for!)”

May 15, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Performance Analysis at Cummins:

“Unexpected questions were basic Thermodynamics ones such as first or second law. Most difficult question was : How do you increase the efficiency of internal combustion engines. The question was…”

May 10, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director - Strategy & Analysis at Digitas:

“Lots of questions about my current work since I have a similar job at a competing agency.”

May 2, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director Business Analysis at UnitedHealth Group:

“Be prepared for behavioral interview questions and ready to provide examples of situations”

May 1, 2014

Interview Question for Analyst Strategy and Analysis at Digitas:

“What is the yearly consumption of eggs in the USA”