analysis Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

34 Interview Questions: 110 of 34

Sort by

Sep 7, 2014

Interview Question for Analyst, Corporate Development at Belkin:

“Write an analysis of "What is the biggest most significant consumer trend, why is it important, and what are the implications for Belkin?"”

Aug 13, 2014

Interview Question for GIS Analyst at Chevron:

“was asked to compare existing technology and emerging technology.”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Analyst Performance Analysis & Investment Risk at Franklin Templeton Investments:

“What are some metrics used to analyze a portfolio?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Apr 19, 2014

Interview Question for Global Psl Coordinator (Finance) Intern at Halliburton:

“What were the projects you handled in Econometrics and Forecasting class? How did they enhance your analysis skill?”

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for FP&A at Unified Brands:

“Questions that compared/contrasted service industry and manufacturing industry practices were the most difficult.”

Jan 23, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Engineer at Raytheon:

“The questions asked were very basic. Mostly asking about my role on various team projects and my internships. Nothing out of the ordinary, very easy technical questions about the systems…”

Dec 27, 2013

Interview Question for R&D Engineer at Praxair:

“1. A behavior question from HR manager, "How can you handle the disagreement raised from your audiences when you are presenting your works on stage?"
2. A technical question from department…”

Oct 11, 2013

Interview Question for Managing Director at Strategy Partners International:

“How will you change what we have been doing previously to improve the growth results we expect?”

Sep 25, 2013

Interview Question for Marketing Planning Analyst at Sears:

“You have dozens of suppliers who are looking to put their products on the front page. How do you choose who goes on the front page, and how do you explain your decision to those who did not get on…”

Jun 11, 2013

Interview Question for Director at Fulton County (Georgia):

“An almost no- win customer/public service scenario was asked.”