analysis Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

32 Interview Questions: 110 of 32 Sort by

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Franklin Templeton Investments:

“What are some metrics used to analyze a portfolio?”

Apr 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Halliburton:

“What were the projects you handled in Econometrics and Forecasting class? How did they enhance your analysis skill?”

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Unified Brands:

“Questions that compared/contrasted service industry and manufacturing industry practices were the most difficult.”

Jan 23, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Engineer at Raytheon:

“The questions asked were very basic. Mostly asking about my role on various team projects and my internships. Nothing out of the ordinary, very easy technical questions about the systems…”

Dec 27, 2013

Interview Question for R&D Engineer at Praxair:

“1. A behavior question from HR manager, "How can you handle the disagreement raised from your audiences when you are presenting your works on stage?"
2. A technical question from department…”

Oct 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Strategy Partners International:

“How will you change what we have been doing previously to improve the growth results we expect?”

Sep 25, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sears:

“You have dozens of suppliers who are looking to put their products on the front page. How do you choose who goes on the front page, and how do you explain your decision to those who did not get on…”

Jun 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Fulton County (Georgia):

“An almost no- win customer/public service scenario was asked.”

Feb 17, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ:

“Suppose you are looking at a toll road in Mexico. Walk me through the risk analysis. What risk areas would you focus on?”

Nov 25, 2012

Interview Question for General Manager at State of New Mexico:

“Since this was my last interview with the state and was nearly 12 years ago, I don't remember this kind of detail. I was asked about my experience in facilitating the interaction of largely diverse…”