Analyst Programmer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

408 Interview Questions: 1120 of 408

Sort by

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Programmer Analyst at Lowe's:

“All questions for onsite interview were behavioral”

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Applications Systems Analyst/Programmer I at Bowhead Family of Companies:

“It was a very general interview. Nothing unexpected or difficult.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Oracle Programmer/Analyst at Amazon.com:

“Brain teaser was interesting and clever one.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Statistical Analyst/Programmer at Northwestern University:

“The most difficult questions were about bioinformatics techniques. If you work in -omics data (proteomics, genomics, etc), this shouldn't be a problem for you.”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Communications Editor Senior at Lockheed Martin:

“Was given behavioral question on what I would do if power went out in office and client expected a document.”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Programmer Analyst at Lowe's:

“Difficult situations that I have been in previous expernice & how did I come out it.”

Jun 4, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Programmer Analyst at Progressive Insurance:

“Asked to code on the spot, review it, self-critique it, and see if there are opportunities to make it better”

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Programmer Analyst at Kinecta FCU:

“The questions were not difficult at all. They were about your employment history, what you did and what tools you used.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Data and Policy Analyst -- Statistical Programmer at Acumen:

“"Please walk us through the econometrics in your paper." "How did you clean up your data?"”

May 28, 2014

Interview Question for Programmer Analyst Consultant at Insight Global:

“No really difficult questions. The only question that stands out is a question about what programming methodology is utilized. Since the programming was more adhoc than formal, a specific…”