Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Analyst/Senior ANalyst"? See Companies

“CASE: Cross-selling Credit Insurance to Cardholders
direct mail: .50, 1% response rate, avg balance $1000, 5% claim insurance, etc. Profitable? How make more profitable? What if response rate…”

“This is the strange part about the whole process...I didn't see any of the questions as being "difficult" or "unexpected". I felt that I aced the interviews and then was shot down!”

“Anti-freeze: planning to buy a company with 12.5 in cash, 10% bonds for the remaining amount. Total worth of the company $137.5. assuming there is no discount rate. When will u break-even. And is it…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No
1 of 1 found helpful

“You are the project lead on a plan to roll out a new product in China. What factors would you need to consider and what questions would you need to ask in evaluating the potential for success or…”

“CASE: Recovering Written-off Past Due Balances
6 months past due, avg $2000 balance, 15% pay in full, profitable? If introduce settlement option for 60% of balance, 10% pay settlement but 5% of them…”

“case study: credit card insurance profit per customer

cost of mailing $0.5, response rate 1%, average balance per month $1000,
insurance charges 1% of average balance monthly, customer claim…”

“If it is 3:15. how many degrees are between the little and big hand?”

“What are your biggest weaknesses?”

“Prepare 6-7 situations for behavioral questions and be flexible if they questions is not asked in the way as you are prepared. Try to find the character they asked from your prepared examples. Cases…”

“Why do you want to work at Whirlpool?”

110 of 1,687 Interview Questions