Analytical Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“How to come out of a maze given that you can move one step at a time and you cannot turn left.”

“Design a system that can efficiently scale and store the count of all unique words from a *very large* document-based corpus of text.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“How do you deal with various personality types?”

“You’re in a room with three light switches, each of which controls one of three light bulbs in the next room. Your task is to determine which switch controls which bulb. All lights are initially off…”

“How far away is Russia from the US?”

“Bar-raiser was difficult and unexpected (to me) as I'm from embedded application dev background and haven't dealt with such scenario's.”

“A single-elimination tennis tournament has n teams. How many games will be played before there is a winner?”

“The most difficult question asked was had I ever made a non productive stop, for every LP this is a difficult thing to talk about.”

“You have two balls on different tracks, traveling without friction.

Ball A is on a straight track traveling from left to right, from point a to point b.

Ball B is on a track with a dip…”

“questions on critical thinking and problem solving are asked to asses how you can handle multiple tasks and work load stress”

2130 of 2,172 Interview Questions