Application Developer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Application Developer"? See Companies

1 of 1 found helpful

“We have a pond containing a single bacterium. The number of bacteria double every 5 minutes, and the pond is full of them in 24 hours. If we started with the same pond but two bacteria, how long will…”

“How to discover if the given number is Power of 2 ?”

“There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. 9 of the stacks contain coins that weigh 1g each. The other stack contains coins of 2g each. The coins look the same. We have a scale that we can get a…”

“If there are 4 bathrooms on the beach and 2 for men and 2 for ladies, how would you implement it so that each bathroom is efficiently used.”

“How would you bypass change management processes to dynamically change OS JCL streams?”

“Is there any algorithm to verify whether a linked list is circular or not?”

“Binary tree , left node has smallest value . Print 5 10 20 25 and then “count of nodes=4”…”

“Write a code that takes an input number and outputs the sum of all the EVEN numbers from that number down to zero.
Write a function that, given a number as input, returns the factorial of that…”

“I wasn't expecting questions about management and team work since it was a technical job. Questions like how did you work with the team when deadlines were not met or working with someone who was not…”

“I would say that some of the technical questions were the toughest for me as I did not properly prepare before the interview to answer them.”

110 of 488 Interview Questions