Applications Architect Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

21 Companies: 13 of 21

1 Applications Architect Interview Question and Review

See the latest Liberty Travel Jobs

21 Interview Questions: 110 of 21 Sort by

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Applications Architect at National Student Clearinghouse:

“All of them wanted to know how I motivate developers to move to technology. which was kind of weird to me because my experience has been that developers always want to try the next thing”

Mar 22, 2014

Interview Question for Applications Architect (IT) at PCB Group:

“They like to know exactly why you are leaving your current position.”

Nov 25, 2013

Interview Question for Applications Architect at GalaxE.Solutions:

“The client site interview was a bit technical. Mostly discussing my past experience.”

Oct 25, 2013

Interview Question for Applications Architect at RelayHealth:

“Write an algorithm to count the change due with a specific number of denominations of coins.”

Sep 27, 2013

Interview Question for Enterprise Applications Architect at Capital Group:

“If we hire you, how will you fix our client web site? (Really? what web site? What's wrong with it? should I have known of it's existence?)”

Aug 6, 2013

Interview Question for Applications Architect at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana:

“Questions used in the interview are picked by the person doing the interview. This can be very subjective.”

May 13, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Applications Architect at First Data:

“None. The interview was pretty easy.”

Mar 8, 2013

Interview Question for Applications Security Architect at Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting):

“What is the difference between TCP and UDP. This was a little unexpected since I was looking at a application security architect position and not a network position. If I had Google in front of me I…”

Mar 8, 2013

Interview Question for IT Applications Architect at Pacific Gas and Electric:

“My question or the interviewers?”

Feb 20, 2013

Interview Question for Applications Architect at SBC Advertising:

“How well I would adapt to advertising life coming from a largely "big corporate" background.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Applications Architect interview questions and reviews. All 21 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.