Applications Development Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

14 Companies: 13 of 14

See the latest Indiana University Jobs

13 Interview Questions: 110 of 13 Sort by

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Paycor:

“There were no questions related to managing developers, projects or growing developers. All questions were related to architecture. Position description is for a team manager, but interviewers are…”

Jul 20, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Physicians United Plan:

“None really.”

Jun 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Turner Broadcasting:

“What type of object I would use in a specific coding situation (I don't remember the exact situation)”

Mar 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Premera Blue Cross:

“Tell me one word that other people use to describe you but is not accurate.”

Mar 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at LPL Financial:

“Why did you come to the US?”

Feb 19, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Nationwide Financial:

“THe entire interview was very interesting, but they did ask something unexpected: How would you handle 24 hour production support within your team? That was so easy I thought there was a trick.”

Dec 20, 2012

Interview Question for Applications Development Manager at FIS:

“What do you think will make you stand out from the rest of your team as a true leader.”

Nov 7, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Coventry Health Care:

“No difficult questions, just canned / situational questions w/ Hiring Mgr and (2) Directors of low caliber, expertise and no vision.”

Jul 31, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Indiana University:

“I was asked to give some detail about various IT projects I have managed or worked on, and if I had problems, how did I handle them.”

Jun 5, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“There are 100 million records to search through in memory. What data structure would you use? Explain in detail why you would choose that over others?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Applications Development Manager interview questions and reviews. All 13 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.