Applications Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Applications Manager"?  See Companies

“How would you bypass change management processes to dynamically change OS JCL streams?”

“What can be improved in op amps to further increase their performance?”

“Are you familiar with Tekno Telekom (propietary equipment)? I was not, but had enough background that Syniverse accepted my application.”

“After spending an hour discussing a potential architecture, the interviewer demanded a proposed architecture, despite no providing enough details to give a good answer. Even explaining that there...”

“No unexpected questions this time, although when I first interviewed at the Bank (many, many years ago), I was asked if I knew how to 2-step.”

“I was asked to give some detail about various IT projects I have managed or worked on, and if I had problems, how did I handle them.”

“You can't possible know it all when it comes to technology. What do you not know?”

“Did you ever have to place an employee on a performance improvement process and how did it go?”

“You have a web commerce application that user access behind a Load Balancing system (BigIP). You know there are 20 instances of each IIS application running in the app cluster. Some users are...”

“Why are you the best candidate for this job?”

110 of 64 Interview Questions