Applications Sales Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2 Companies: 12 of 2

See the latest Saint-Gobain Jobs

10 Interview Questions: 110 of 10

Sort by

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Sales Representative/Applications Engineer at Saint-Gobain:

“Asked about methods used to "cold call" potential new customers.”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Applications Sales Representative at Oracle:

“Just know your business inside and out. Difficult scenarios you have had in the past. Do not act like you know it all. They do not want that.”

Dec 10, 2013

Interview Question for Applications Sales Representative at Oracle:

“i think the most difficult question was for to walk them through a complicated sales cycle, how I handled it and what was the result. Sounds simple right? Well like I said you are being evaluated on…”

Oct 28, 2013

Interview Question for HCM Applications Sales Representative at Oracle:

“I was asked to name some of my customer from my (at the time) current job. In the moment it was really difficult to think of because I was focused on situational questions!”

Aug 6, 2013

Interview Question for Applications Sales Representative at Oracle:

“This role is all about closing higher-volume, lower-value transactions so they want to hear you really nail an understanding of the basics like budget, authority, need, timing, etc.”

May 31, 2013

Interview Question for Applications Sales Representative at Oracle:

“There weren't any "tricky" questions, just the usual explaining your last job and responsibilities, why Oracle? Why should we choose you? stuff like that, but mostly really pretty laid back. They…”

Jul 9, 2012

Interview Question for Applications Sales Representative at Oracle:

“Why did you choose Oracle?”

May 24, 2012

“Why Oracle?”

Jul 11, 2011

Interview Question for Applications Sales Representative at Oracle:

“When you started your career at your current employer where did you see yourself in 5 years?”

Jul 11, 2011

Interview Question for Applications Sales Representative at Oracle:

“Describe a sale that didn't go according to plan and had more hurdles than usual?”