Ar Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

48 Companies: 13 of 48

See the latest Conifer Health Solutions Jobs

39 Interview Questions: 110 of 39

Sort by

Sep 5, 2014

Interview Question for AR Manager Or Payment Posting at National Medical Billing Services:

“What systems have I worked on? Am I able to learn multiple softwares since I only had experience with one system that they didn't use? How well do I work under pressure and in a fast working…”

Sep 4, 2014

Interview Question for AR Manager at National Medical Billing Services:

“Why do you want to be here?”

Sep 4, 2014

Interview Question for AR Manager at National Medical Billing Services:

“Most difficult question for me was what are the stages of a revenue cycle. I had a general idea of what this was but wasn't able to express it clearly but they did a great job in educating me on what…”

Aug 21, 2014

Interview Question for A/R Specialist at McKesson:

“The telephone interview were basic questions related to the position. It was to see if you knew basic things.

The onsite interview was disappointing. The two managers I interviewed with were…”

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for AR Collections Representative at Conifer Health Solutions:

“All of them were hard to come with specific examples for. They ask if you know typical medical terms like UB92, HCFA's and UPINS...”

Jul 14, 2014

“Interviewing with 2-3 people can be intimidating. T”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for A/R Specialist at McKesson Information Solutions:

“Don't remember anything too difficult or out of the ordinary.”

Jun 15, 2014

Interview Question for AR Manager at Parallon Business Solutions:

“Tell me why you would want to work for Parallon after having a 15 year history with Vanderbilt?”

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for A/R Specialist at Peachtree Orthopaedic Clinic:

“I always have a tough time with the, "what is your greatest weakness" question...”

Apr 25, 2014

Interview Question for AR Supervisor at iCore:

“I had to role play with the then VP of Finance in regards to a scenario. It was a little unnerving, but went fairly well.”