Architect Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

620 Companies: 13 of 620

See the latest Hewlett-Packard Jobs

758 Interview Questions: 110 of 758 Sort by

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Project Architect at Walt Disney Imagineering:

“I was advised in advance that I would be interviewed by an individual with a completely self-congratulatory and outsized Ego, and that i would best serve my chances by listening to this person…”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Architect I at Integrated Project Services:

“There weren't any unexpected questions; seemed to simply be an evaluation of verbal skills and drafting capability”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Architect at Eskew Dumez Ripple:

“It wasn't an interrogation of questions so it is difficult to call out a specific question.”

Jul 19, 2014

Interview Question for Data Analysis Architect at American Family Insurance:

“What would I say to CFO in 30 seconds? Hiring manager was seeking cookie-cutter response.”

Jul 18, 2014

Interview Question for Software Architect/Member of Technical Staff at Skytree:

“The interview was more of a conversation, and nothing was difficult because I was presenting work that I am intimately familiar with. The best was at the end when I asked "will there be a…”

Interview Question for Senior Systems Architect at Pegasystems:

“Fairly standard programming questions and high level knowledge.

Consulting test is kind of an informal interview to make sure you have the social skills to get by in the job.”

Interview Question for Business Systems Architect at Commonwealth of Virginia:

“- Describe UML diagrams.”

Interview Question for Solution Architect at Salesforce.com:

“No one particular question, rather rapid fire, concurrent questions overlapping without affording the opportunity to answer them as part of their role playing case study presentation process.”

Interview Question for Project Architect/Associate at OPX PLLC:

“Having been a recent graduate with little experience, the most difficult question was about where I saw myself in the future and how I would fit into the company.”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Architect at Cover-All:

“Core java questions can be tricky for any interview. Read more about deep cloning, class loaders and multi threading.”