Architectural & Engineering Services Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,690 Interview Questions: 1120 of 2,690 Sort by

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Manager at Detail Technologies:

“Impress them with humor and excelling experience”

Jul 6, 2014

Interview Question for Civil/Structural Engineer at Burns & McDonnell:

“Why do you want this job?”

Jul 6, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Managerial Position at Midwest Research Institute:

“The interview questions were reasonable. There were no trick questions. Most were about previous experience and management skills. The people I spoke with were professional”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Environmental Project Manager at Ninyo & Moore:

“At Ninyo & Moore, we expect our employees to answer the phone 24/7 will you sleep with your phone and take it on vacation with you.”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Field Engineer Trainee at Schlumberger:

“can you live together with men/woman while working?”

Interview Question for Project Architect at Blitch Knevel Architects:

“Trickiest question was as to why I wanted to work at Blitch Knevel - a normal question in other interviews, but because I wanted this job so bad, it caught me off guard”

Interview Question for Summer at Clough Harbour & Associates LLP:

“Hardest question was just what classes I had taken that semester. According to the interviewer, this had not been answered sufficiently by past candidates, surprisingly.”

Interview Question for IHCRA at PRA:

“Nothing was too out of the ordinary or unexpected. Maybe, "What do you know about what sets us apart from other CROs?"”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for IT Support Specialist at HDR Architecture:

“It's Saturday and off your scheduled time to work. One of the Engineers is working on a proposal and is unable to print it. What do you do?”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer Designer at The Dennis Group:

“What can the Dennis Group do for you and what can you do for the dennis group.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 2,690 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.