Architectural & Engineering Services Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,710 Interview Questions: 2130 of 2,710 Sort by

Interview Question for Project Manager at Greenman-Pedersen:

“What are your weaknesses was unexpected because I thought reviewers quit asking that dumb question years ago.”

Interview Question for Project Manager at Greenman-Pedersen:

“None, they were dumb as a rock about the specific job, kept trying to sell me on how great the company was with all their many offices and clients and projects. I told them no need to try and sell me…”

Interview Question for IT Engineer at Bauer Controls:

“Making connections between your technical skill set, and IT problems in the automotive industry. Try to discuss how to use skills in reference to installing test software.”

Aug 9, 2014

Interview Question for Applications Engineer at Bal Seal Engineering:

“Detailed questions regarding strength of material.”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Environmental Engineer at MWH Global:

“Honestly, don't remember one specific one. It was a fairly standard interview from what I recall”

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for CollegeMechanical Engineering at Gulfstream Aerospace:

“What are your weaknesses? Have you worked in a team environment before? If yes, elaborate on the experience.”

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for Member of Technical Staff II at Charles Stark Draper Laboratory:

“It was more of a casual conversation of me describing my project experiences answering related questions.”

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Engineer I at American Bureau of Shipping:

“The load analysis. I only know load flow but have no idea of load analysis.”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Engineer at Gilbane Building Company:

“Interview process is very similar to other interview preocesses”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Support Role at Golder Associates:

“I was asked to relate my experience to a series of questions on job tasks. Nothing too challenging since I had the identified experience and came prepared to the interview.”