Architectural & Engineering Services Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,689 Interview Questions: 3140 of 2,689 Sort by

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Gender Advisor at Pacific Architects & Engineers:

“If you were taken hostage, would you tell the hostages your name?”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Production Associate at Plexus:

“no difficult questions. they are desperate for people. they will hire you as long as you pass the test”

Jun 28, 2014

Interview Question for Pre-Construction Manager at Signal Energy:

“There was concern over how far my commute was and if I was going to carpool with a co-worker of the opposite sex even though I was married. (This is a very conservative group)”

Jun 28, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Technician at Schlumberger:

“They asked me lots of circuit questions like voltage dividers, ohms law, etc.”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Accounting Manager at BE Aerospace:

“Very detailed questions, very technical. One was -Explain and walk me through a moment where you were encountered a difficult problem and what was the outcome. While talking through that I was asked…”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer at TCS America:

“Nothing unexpected.”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Structural Engineering Professional at Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP:

“The most difficult part was about one of my technical courses in my graduate years.”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Billing, Accounting Representative at Swissport:

“None -- very basic generic questions: tell us about a time, give an example. I somewhat expected more difficult questions, relating to accounting or billing.”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Associate at Syncis:

“Do you have a plan for the future financially?”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Office Engineer at Clark Construction Group:

“Explaining why Clark will add to my career, and I can add to the organization, when my educational background did not fit the typical mold. I was not an engineer and had to sell myself from several…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 2,689 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.