Architectural & Engineering Services Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,690 Interview Questions: 4150 of 2,690 Sort by

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Office Engineer at Clark Construction Group:

“Explaining why Clark will add to my career, and I can add to the organization, when my educational background did not fit the typical mold. I was not an engineer and had to sell myself from several…”

Interview Question for Shift Operations Manager at INL:

“I asked the most difficult question. Specifically asked the interviewer to comment on the negative reviews on Glassdoor.”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Bechtel:

“What is the most difficult personality you've ever worked with?”

Interview Question for AutoCAD Technician at Pape Dawson:

“The most difficult question was regarding this application as my career change from a totally unrelated field.”

Interview Question for GIS Analyst at PPL:

“What was the most stressful experience of your life, not necessarily work related?”

Interview Question for Recruiter at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh:

“There really weren't any difficult questions. Very straightforward questions on recruitment philosophy.”

Interview Question for Entry Level Chemical Engineer at SSOE:

“Before even passing me along to a second round interview, they discussed salary requirements.”

Interview Question for Materials Control Specialist at KBR:

“asking if I could work in extreme and dangerous environment.”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Embedded Software Engineer at Synapse Product Development:

“What is static variable/functions?
Why do you want to apply?”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Project Engineer at Andelman and Lelek Engineering:

“None really. It seemed like they were assessing my ability to ask intelligent questions more than anything else.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 2,690 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.