AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

48 Companies: 13 of 48

See the latest Michelin North America Jobs

57 Interview Questions: 110 of 57 Sort by

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for AREA SALES MANAGER at Pharmacy Plus Network:

“There were no questions I was not prepared to answer about the sales process, nor any surprises. All three interviews were conducted professionally and thoroughly, but the offer letter promised upon…”

May 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at U.S. Cellular:

“All questions are "Situation Based" or "Behavioral Based" interview questions. The most difficult was when the interviewer asked - so why should I hire YOU for this position? For example (in no…”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at CenturyLink:

“Sell me this Pen”

May 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Dillard's:

“Nothing unusual that I remember...”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Alliance Imaging:

“Why would you want to work for a company that does not care about it's employees?”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at YP:

“The fact that this is a UNIONIZED sales organization is crap. You can not motivate them to sell more since the union has your balls in the sac at the end of the day.”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at GE:

“Honestly, they are all the same no matter what fortune level company you go to. If you can't answer a question about what you have done in your career then you might want to stay where you are.”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Commonwealth-Altadis:

“How can you grow the market in your sales area and motivate your territory managers in a negative sales atmosphere?”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Commonwealth-Altadis:

“What is the biggest challenge for tobacco companies for today and the future, and how can the tobacco industry overcome these challeges”

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Regus:

“How I would overcome the objection of being the most expensive product amongst competitors”