ariela-alpha

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Design Interview

Technical Design

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ariela-alpha.

Interview Details – After my recruiter submitted me for the job they called me in. I went in for the in interview with the technical director and HR. They asked me to do a project to take home and send me in a couple days. I received a phone call in a couple days that I had the job.

Negotiation Details – I had a recruiter

Associate Account Manager Interview

Associate Account Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ariela-alpha in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by two women. They took out my resume and started going through my resume out loud asking me questions about each of my jobs. She actually went into specifics and asked me to recall irrelevant details. I could not recall a detail for one of my jobs and it seemed we could not move on from that.

Interview Question – It was one that I should have been expecting but, "What is your worst quality?"   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

IT Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ariela-alpha in June 2011.

Interview Details – Went to the front desk and signed in, then filled out a job application. Waited there until the receptionist called the interviewer to let her know I was ready. She asked me to describe myself, why I want this job, and what skills I possess. And she also gave the job description. I was only interviewed once and I sent a thank you note. They never replied and there was no offer.

Interview Question – Describe yourself?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Designer Interview

Designer

Interviewed at ariela-alpha

Interview Details – They were very nice in the beginning, had me do a project which I worked on for a couple days. They called back for a second interview, so I thought they must have liked the project I submitted. I took a day off my current job to go to the second interview, thinking that maybe something might come of it. However, the design director insulted my project and said that I didn't have the experience for the job. So why did they call me in for the second interview? Very strange!

Interview Question – They talked about the company more than asked me questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ariela-alpha? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ariela-alpha interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by ariela-alpha employees and interview candidates.